About Campbell Associates:
Campbell Associates was established in 1999 by our founder and current Technical Director, Ian Campbell. He set-up shop in his spare room in Essex and the company has since grown from strength to strength. We have thankfully outgrown Ian’s spare room and have offices in Great Dunmow, Essex where we accommodate 38 members of staff and 4 purpose-built calibration laboratories.
Our 4 dedicated calibration laboratories enable us to provide a quick and reliable calibration service to our customers and our paperless calibration portal lets customers access their certificates online whenever they want.
Our calibration laboratories are UKAS accredited which means we have been certified to provide our customers with the highest possible level of standards for calibration.
We are a friendly company who like to make sure our staff are happy. We reguarly host staff social events, from CSI evenings to clay pigeon shooting as well as our annual Christmas party which is always one to look forward to!
We have provided our staff with a dedicated break room with coffee machine, sofas and a smart TV, to ensure staff enjoy their lunch breaks.
In the staff kitchen we offer staff an array of hot drinks and we even have a communal toastie machine! Lunches don't have to be boring.
MEET THE CURRENT CALIBRATION TEAM
About the job:
The apprenticeship scheme will provide training on handling of sensitive measurement equipment, support & repair functions for this equipment and the periodic calibration required by our customers.
· Undertake the calibration of measurement equipment in accordance with the Company’s calibration procedures and, where appropriate, the Company’s UKAS accredited procedures. Measurements are made in specially designed climate controlled test room using the latest calibration instrumentation.
· Undertake the repair and servicing of measurement equipment.
· Hardware and Software support for customers via email support line
· Maintenance of laboratory calibration records for our reference test equipment
· Assist in the building and testing of special testing products
To see full details of the role and how to apply please below.