VACANCIES & APPRENticeships
The apprenticeship scheme will provide training on handling of sensitive measurement equipment, support & repair functions for this equipment and the periodic calibration required by our customers.
· Undertake the calibration of measurement equipment in accordance with the Company’s calibration procedures and, where appropriate, the Company’s UKAS accredited procedures. Measurements are made in specially designed climate controlled test room using the latest calibration instrumentation.
· Undertake the repair and servicing of measurement equipment.
· Hardware and Software support for customers via email support line
· Maintenance of laboratory calibration records for our reference test equipment
· Assist in the building and testing of special testing products