The Nor-140 Sound Analyser is available in a number of different configurations to suit most environmental noise measurement requirements. If you are not sure which configuration is suitable for your application please contact us for advice.
Nor-140 Sound Level Meter
GRAS-41AL/S weather protected microphone system
CA-1317 environmental case complete with 2 x 12 volt 12AH batteries (space in the case for third battery if required)
CA-1008 battery triplex connector
CA-9640 battery charger
Nor-4525 USB data download cable
NOR-1020 - PC Download software
Three Versions Available
Nor-140SLM/Env £33 - Basic Sound Level Meter configuration includes options:
04) Statistical calculations, 06) Basic time profile, 08) Sound recording, 16) Trigger mode.
Nor-140RTA/Env £40 - Nor-140 Integrating Real Time Analyser configuration includes options:
01) 1/1 octave real time filter, 03) 1/3 octave filter bands, 04) Statistical calculations, 06) Basic time profile, 07) Enhanced time profile, 08) Sound recording, 16) Trigger mode.
Nor-140EXP/Env £45 - Nor-140 Expert Real Time Analyser configuration includes options:
01) 1/1 octave real time filter, 02) Reference spectrum, 03) 1/3 octave filter bands, 04) Statistical calculations, 05) Parallel F,S,I, 06) Basic time profile, 07) Enhanced time profile, 08) Sound recording, 09) Reverberation time calculation, 10) Internal noise generator, 11) Building acoustics, 23) STI, 14) FFT mode, 15) Survey Sound Power, 16) Trigger mode, 18) Extended measurement range, 19) Extended noise monitoring.
The following items are also available to enhance the measurement process, if required, these items must be specified separately when placing your order.
CA-50B1 - Additional 12 volt battery
CA-9640 - Additional battery charger
NOR-1251 - 114dB Calibrator
- Minimum hire period - 5 days (3 day minimum hire period for Building Acoustic kits)
- Hire charged from day of delivery
- Delivery by 10:30AM
- Collection available
Indemnity Insurance is available for accidental damage and loss due to theft. Subject to the terms and conditions of both our hire agreement and indemnity insurance.
To see our hire terms and conditions please click the links below.
See full product information See all Hire equipment