Frequently asked Questions
1. Cadna-A - Importing from google earth error
2. What can I do if I get the error message, Sentinel License Manager version too old (H0042)“ after installing CadnaA 2020?
3. Important Changes to CadnaA regarding Google Earth
Google Earth 7 does not work with CadnaA, as Google do not offer an API for this version to link to external software. Version 6 of Google Earth (which did work) is being removed by Google as of 31st October 2018. All users will need to use Google maps in the future.
CadnaA 2018: use Google Maps and API key as described
CadnaA 2019: use WMS or Google Maps and API key if there are no tiles left
CadnaA 2017 or earlier: unfortunately no satellite images available anymore via Google. To do so you would need to upgrade your CadnaA version.
If you have maintenance agreement we recommend you update your software now to version 2019.
As an alternative to using Google Earth we have put together a tutorial on how to use openstreetmaps which can be seen here.
We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause, but these Google matters are out of our hands. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.
4. 1/3 Octave band calculations available in CadnaA
5. CadnaA ODBC issue with Office365
See how to resolve any issues concerning CadnaA ODBC issues with Office365.
6. Build your CadnaA noise model in less than 10 minutes
7. How to apply a Cadna V2c Licence to your USB?
8. CadnaA - How to pitch a roof on a building
9. HASP_UPDATE_TOO_OLD Warning
License Control: Sentinel Admin Control Center
Accessed via localhost:1947
If you receive the error message HASP_UPDATE_TOO_OLD when applying a .v2c license file for the CadnaA USB license dongle, this is because the license has already been applied to the USB, and the version is now up to date.
Try opening CadnaA, ensuring you open only the 32-bit version (unless you have a PRO 64 license) to check the license activates the software.