Sound Intensity Measurements
Product Code: Nor1290
Nor 150 Sound Intensity System – Simple on site sound power measurements to ISO 9614.
- Sound power measurements to ISO 9614
- Remote control the system from your mobile phone
- Compact and portable
- Full software for professional reports
- Sound leakage measurements
Sound Intensity is the preferred method to accurately measure sound power where you have a difficult acoustic test environment such as high background or poor acoustic test rooms.
The Nor150 fitted with sound intensity option and the sound intensity probe kit Nor1290 is a powerful tool for all type of sound intensity measurements. It is designed for easy use in all type of measurement conditions.
The remote control handle using a Smartphone as a measurement control and displaying device forms a light weight and easy to use system, allowing the user to perform all measurements with a single hand operation.
Twin channel Nor150 analyser with large colour touch screen makes measurements easy. Connect the intensity probe directly to the top of the Nor150 or connect via an extension cable.
In built application software to guide you through the ISO 9614 measurement procedure and give answers on screen.
Connect your smart phone to your Nor150 analyser by wi-fi to control your measurements. The new Nor1290 sound Intensity probe has a bracket to hold your phone securely to make a compact and portable measurement tool ready for site.
All measurements made with one spacer - No need to change spacers as the Norsonic system uses smart technology to enable the full frequency range can be measurement simultaneously.
Drag and drop your measurement files for post processing and quick presentation of test certificates.
- Compliant with IEC 61043 class 1
- Full on board support for ISO 9614
- 1/1 and 1/3 octave analysis
- Unique internal phase correction covers 50-10kHz with one spacer only
- Automatic measurement sequence
- Measurement quality indicators
- Pause with graphical back erase function
- Ad hoc measurement sequence
- Full edit of measurement segments (copy, delete, exclude, retake)
- Export to Nor850 mapping and reporting software
- Photo, text and voice annotations
- NorRemote app for smartphone remote control
- 1/2" and 1/4" microphones