V1. January 2018
We (Campbell Associates Ltd) take data privacy very seriously and therefore have detailed how, where and why we collect and use your data.
How do we collect your personal information?
We only collect information from you when:
- We receive an email directly from you
- You complete a form on our website
- You place an order with us. In which case, at our discretion, we may obtain and store information about your credit and financial history
- You request any information from us, by any other means; including but not exclusive to exhibitions, seminars, face to face meetings and training events.
What information do we keep?
- Your name
- Your company name
- Your company addresses
- Your work email address
- Your company phone number
- Your work phone number
- Your company website URL
- Your financial history
- Your purchase history
Do we use Google Analytics?
Yes, we use Google Analytics to help improve and maintain our website. Google may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this website to provide us with data about how visitors use our website. To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
What we do with your information?
- We use it to process orders you have placed with us
- We use it to answer technical support questions or other inquiries
- We will use it to answer your emails
- We will send you information about our services and products via post and email
- We will use it to compile with accounting and tax records
Do we pass your information on to anybody else?
We won’t sell or rent your information to anyone else. It is for internal use only. However, we will share it with third parties in the following circumstances:
- When we need to pass information onto our suppliers to complete your order or to answer a request for information from you.
- When required to do so by law
- When required to do so by a court order
- When you request us to do so in writing.
How we store your information?
We store your information on a secure system that only Campbell Associates Ltd staff have access to. We keep this information on a server that has a monitored firewall protecting it and we keep our security measures up-to-date. However, all personal information which you may send by email using the Internet, is not encrypted or secure during transmission to us and we don’t take responsibility for it whilst in transit.
How can you access your information?
If you would like us to remove your information or change any of your information please do so by contacting us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
External Website Links & Third Parties
Although we only look to include quality, safe and relevant external links, users are advised to adopt a policy of caution before clicking any external web links mentioned throughout this website.
We cannot guarantee or verify the contents of any externally linked website despite our best efforts. Users should therefore note they click on external links at their own risk and we cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any external links mentioned.
What are cookies? Cookies are small files saved to the user's computer’s hard drive that track, save and store information about the user's interactions and usage of the website. This allows the website, through its server to provide the users with a tailored experience within this website.
Users are advised that if they wish to deny the use and saving of cookies from this website on to their computers hard drive they should take necessary steps within their web browsers security settings to block all cookies from this website and its external serving vendors or use the cookie control system if available upon their first visit.
Your Consent to this Policy