Norsonic 150 Sound Level Meter
Product Code: Nor150
The Nor150 Sound analyser sets new standards in user-friendliness featuring the largest colour touchscreen in a handheld meter on the market today, the Nor150 provides the user friendliness of a smartphone.
- Environmental noise assessments
- Building Acoustics
- Noise Monitoring
- Noise at work
- Product noise testing
- Noise nuisance measurements
The New, Simple, Touch screen sound and vibration analyser – designed to make your measurement tasks easier.
Further features include, built in web server, camera, and advanced voice and text notes bringing the sophistications normally found in laboratory instrumentation out in the field.
Your Nor-150 Analyser is designed to be expanded and upgradeable to give you a complete measurement tool for years to come. We ensure regular software updates with new features and new options followed by a 3 years warranty. As a general noise analyser, advanced environmental and occupational noise meter you can be sure your Nor150 will be up to date as requirements and standards change over the coming years.
When you add the building acousitc option to the NOR-150, it becomes the lightest Building acoustics system on the market meeting the requirements of ISO140, BB93 and ISO16283 standards. We offer equipment to test the sound insulation and provide visual imagery of a room's failure points. Learn more about our building acoustic systems here.
When using the remote control handle using a Smartphone as a measurement control and displaying device forms a light weight and easy to use system, allowing the user to perform sound intensity measurements with a single hand operation. Learn more about our Sound Insensity options here.
- Full colour touch screen display
- Screen shortcuts for simple one button setup
- Audio socket to listen to recordings directly from the Norsonic 150
- Full fidelity uncompressed audio recordings
- Pre-recording function to listen to up to 2 minutes before the hand switch is pressed
- One button auto calibration feature
- Option for built in GPS and camera
- Optional 1/3 octaves and accessories for Environmental monitoring
- Environmental monitoring to BS4142 and more
- Intuitive user interface with graphical icons for selection of mode and custom made user setups. Markers edited directly on the touch screen. Real keyboard for quick operation in challenging environments.
- Built in webserver makes your Nor150 available through the internet from anywhere in the world whether you configure it for LAN, USB, WLAN, GPRS, 3G or 4G communication
- Voice and text notes, built in GPS and camera notes help you document your measurements with all.
- 120dB measurement range broadband and filter.
- Simultaneous measurement of SPL, Leq, LeqI, LMax, LMin, LE LEI, LPeak, Ln and Tmax5.
- Time weighting functions: Fast, Slow and Impulse.
- Spectral weighting functions: A, C and Z - weighting.
- Frequency analysis: 1/1 and 1/3 octave real time filters from 0,1Hz to 20 kHz.
- Statistical calculations: 8 individual adjustable percentiles from L0,1% to L99,9%, The statistical calculations are performed in real time within each frequency band and for each profile period if period length is set longer than 2 minutes.
- Time profile resolution: 10ms – 24 hours including full frequency spectra.
- Overall measurement duration: 1 sec – 7 days. (If set to Repeat or Synchro mode a new measurement will be started automatically, with no time gap between each measurement.)
- 0-20 sec free selectable graphical back erase.
- Audio Recording: 12 and 48 kHz sampling rate / 8 , 8MU, 16 and 24 bits / 5 sec pretrigger.
- One range covering 120dB without any range adjustments
- The high SPL mode enables measurements up to 194dB using a suitable 1/4” microphone.
- Built in GPS for position and exact time synchronization
- Internal memory: 350MB
- Micro SD card: Up to 64 GB, supports XC and HC standard.
- Data can also be stored on an external USB stick. Data transfer via LAN, USB and high speed RS232.Supports WLAN and GPRS - 3G/UMTS - 4G/LTE via USB. Internal web server may push data to any server or external device.
- Microphone input: Two microphone inputs (Second channel optional). Supports standard 7 pin lemo preamplifiers including SysCheck, Microphone heating, TEDS and IEPE. Polarization voltage: 0, 70 and 200V. Pre-amplifier voltage is +- 15V.
- AC out, 100mV full scale on 15 pin I/O socket. 3 pin mini jack headphone socket for replay of voice notes, listen to microphone AC signal or replay of audio recordings.
- Rechargeable 3,5Ah Li-Ion batteries with fuel gauge
- External power 10-28Vdc 3-5Watt.
- Typical battery lifetime: 8 hours.
- Dimensions (ex. preamplifier and microphone LxWxH): 240 x 82 x 39mm.
- Weight (including preamplifier and microphone): 700g.
- Conforming to the latest revisions of the following national and international standards including amendments, all type 1 / class 1; IEC61672, IEC60651, IEC60804, IEC61260, DIN45657, ANSI S1.4, ANSIS1.11, and ANSI S1.43.