To simplify your carriage process on calibration orders we offer, for a fixed price - £35.00 - a 48 hour collection and return carriage service.
Full terms and conditions of the offer are detailed below.
If you wish to make use of this offer, please print off and complete the collection request form and email or fax it back to our office.
Download our collection request form.
Terms and Conditions
Our standard trading terms and conditions of sale apply to all orders. The following amendments to the standard terms and conditions will be applied on calibration orders placed using the collection request form:
* Offer applicable to England, Wales and Scottish Mainland only.
(Excludes - Scottish Highlands & Islands, Northern Ireland and the Channel Isles)
* Requests must be made using the collection request form.
* Applies to calibration orders only (minimum value £95.00, excludes P&P costs).
* Offer limited to one parcel of 20Kg maximum weight per collection / per day.
~ (I.e. only one collection per day, but there is no limit to the number of collections you can request.)
* The equipment must be securely and adequately packaged, correctly addressed and available for collection.
* Failed collections due to the non-availability of the equipment will be charged at the normal collection rates.
* A minimum of 48 hours notice is required to arrange the collection.
* The equipment must be collected and returned to the same address.
* Collection & return delivery will be made between 07:00 - 17:00 Monday to Friday.
* A timed collection / delivery service is not available under this offer.
* Requests for timed returned carriage will be charged at the requested service rate in addition to the collection & return fee.
* The equipment is collected and returned using a 48 hour service.